I am a psychotherapist providing short and long-term psychotherapy for individuals and couples online and in-person. I also provide ketamine assisted psychotherapy and psychedelic preparation and integration, as well as coaching in the use of mindfulness and meditative practices. I am fully licensed in Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, and Maine, and work virtually in with clients in all of these states. I meet clients in-person in Boston, Massachusetts.
I have trained and worked in hospital and community mental health settings including: Harvard Medical School, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Mclean’s Hospital, The Boston Institute for Psychotherapy, Advocates Inc., Riverside Community Care, and UMASS Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society, the Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies, among other settings.
I have been a Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) instructor since 2008, completing my training at the UMASS Medical School Center for Mindfulness. I’ve practiced and studied Buddhist ethics, psychology, and meditation for over twenty years, and have sat over 250 days on silent meditation retreat in the Theravadan vipassana, Tibetan Vajrayana, and other non-dual traditions, and am presently a student of Vajrayana Buddhist meditation under Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.
Bringing together my training in deep psychotherapy and mindfulness & meditation, I completed training as a psychedelic psychotherapist with the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) in MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy for PTSD under Michael and Annie Mithoefer, and in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) with Phil Wolfson and Julane Andries at The Ketamine Training Center.
I have also served on the part-time faculty of Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies and Boston College’s School of Social Work, where I’ve taught advanced clinical classes in Adult Psychological Trauma, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Internal Family Systems (IFS). I have presented and offered trainings at Harvard University, Cambridge Hospital, The New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, and other venues.
I have extensive experience working with a wide variety of issues, including psychological trauma, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, life transitions, bereavement, relationship difficulties, and with individuals simply seeking deeper understanding of themselves and their wounds, and more meaning and satisfaction in their lives and relationships.
Advanced Post-Graduate Training
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- Postgraduate Psychotherapy Fellowship in General Psychotherapy at Harvard Medical School/Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Postgraduate Psychotherapy Fellowship in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy at The Boston Institute for Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) training through The IFS Institute
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP) through the AEDP Institute
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) through The Academy of Cognitive Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) through Advocates, Inc.
- EMDR training through the EMDR Institute
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) training through UMASS Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society
- MDMA Assisted-Psychotherapy training through MAPS
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy training through The Ketamine Training Center
- MA: LICSW #115300
- NY: LCSW # 091945
- ME: LCSW #LC19929
- RI: LICSW # ISW03276