I am a licensed psychotherapist providing short and long-term psychotherapy for individuals and couples in my private offices in Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood.
I have trained and worked in hospital and community mental health settings including: Harvard Medical School, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Mclean’s Hospital, The Boston Institute for Psychotherapy, Advocates Inc., Riverside Community Care, and UMASS Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society. I also serve as an adjunct professor at Northeastern University’s College of Professional Studies.
I have extensive experience working with a wide variety of issues, including Anxiety Disorders (Anxiety, Panic, Phobia, Post-Traumatic Stress), Depression, Bipolar Disorder, life transitions, bereavement, relationship difficulties, and with individuals simply seeking deeper understanding of themselves, and more meaning and satisfaction in their lives and relationships.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from Boston College Graduate School of Social Work
- Postgraduate Psychotherapy Fellowship at Harvard Medical School/Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
- Postgraduate Psychotherapy Fellowship at The Boston Institute for Psychotherapy
- Instructor’s practicum in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) at UMASS Medical School’s Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) training through the Center for Self Leadership
- Licensed in Massachusetts as a Independent Clinical Social Worker (#115300)
- American Association of Psychoanalysis in Clinical Social Work
- Massachusetts Association for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- National Association of Social Workers
- New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation
- Northeastern Society of Group Psychotherapy